Wednesday, September 28, 2011

week..weak tweek

The warmth of the day is wasted on me once again. I am in purgatory. Cap and I broke up and i moved two hours away to pullman. It is going on a week now. Most people would be like wow a whole week, but each minute i am away from him ...feels like eternity. There is nothing that i can do to get him back so I will suffer in silence far from home. He is home for me. I always have felt that my home was in his arms. No matter where we might be. I don't know what to do but walk away and try not to let it all corrupt my mind. Sometimes i cry and sometimes I am mad. Sometimes I am angry and sometimes glad. But life goes on and on and on.....and I want to race the day to bed.

2 comments:

miwokdreamer said...

this was a draft saved from 91 weeks ago..crazy after 5 years together all my pain just recycles itself. Spins round and round like a wheel. I am soo ready to start a new game with potential victims in my face....spin the bottle anyone? no not you my friend or you my groove or you ..

miwokdreamer said...

You still need my expertise and skill cleaning your house? Tomorrow I can be there ready to work when you get home or after supper. I need funds so i can hop the bars this weekend. Funds not lectures k greg? lol