Sunday, September 11, 2011

september 11,2011

This is my daughter my beautiful flower who stings like a bee !! She can be my biggest obstacle if she don't feel like being a part of whatever is going on. Last time I checked I was the line leader but she is always challenging me. I thought that was a male thing...ahhhh not in my world. On the other side of the coin I don't know what I would do without her. She is sooo beautiful and shy (well when she isn't being mine, mine mine) that is just takes my breath away. There isn't anything she could ever do that I would not probably forgive her of. Her father has her during the week in Spokane and right now I will have to take the weekends to get my cassidy fix. He has never spanked her..his thing is time outs. HAHA me on the other hand well her beauty and charm don't work on me when it comes to lying or not telling the truth. I have decided that she willl be my last masterpiece since my tubes were triple knotted tied. Not that she is my only masterpeice. I have two other daughters. God my house was so busy and full of music and chaos and life that I almost get lost in the silence here. But even though I am alone right now it is my choice and I am not really alone cause my family has me right now and I am alright with that. in fact I am way cool with that. Mom and i went to church today and sacrament was pretty good. My mom's old visiting teacher just got back from a mission in Germany and was giving a talk on missionary work and she started choking up talking about when her husband died ..how she missed her best friend. And I started choking up cause even though I have been married a couple times I never found my best friend and I would have liked to. I will hold out and see what the future holds as far as my chance of getting into the celestial kingdom. Damn mormons have so many rules ...which I really need to be keeping...

No comments: