Sunday, September 18, 2011

the candy man.... can.

I know what you are thinking folks! That miwokdreamer is losing it...and that is so not fair. Who can make the sunrise .... how did it go? who can make the sunrise and damn here I go gotta google it real fast. ahhh hold hold hold !! Who can take the sunrise? Sprinkle it with dew? Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two. Who can take tomorrow? Dip it in a dream? Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream, the candyman? the candyman can. The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good!! I want sweet n gooey oooey chewy gooey chocolate cream butter frosting fudge delight sin mmhhhh dreamy dark mousse chocolate pudding mess !! The 2 calorie a serving kind....the one that is soo good you lick the plate clean. Wow I have really gotta find a boyfriend or something so I can get my sweet fix without the weight. ha get it without the wait lol ! I am soo fired from blogging anymore today

No comments: