Monday, September 26, 2011

mardi gras mask ...?

Okay maybe not my mardi gras mask....not yet at least! There is still time to shape it into something sassy classy and pleasing to the eye! After all that is the wonder of clay correct? Speaking of masks it seems that so many of us cover our face in masks of deception. Notice I said us because in all truth we all are guilty of it. Some of us are just better at it. Some of us are good enough to hear the words .."nominees for best actress in a ???" . And then others of us are guilty of using other tools to pull in votes. Ummm okay I am also up for that category as well 'cause my want some fries with that shake walk is the best for a female in my age category. I know ...I know I try not to let it go to my head but it is soo hard . I would have to thank my daughter and her friends for putting up with me during all our many walks to the store so I could get buy my beer or cigarettes. They loved me it seemed more than I loved myself back then. Aren't all moms like that though ? Anything to pass the time and anything to keep all attention focused on ourself?

No comments: