Tuesday, September 20, 2011

hello you are bidding on a blah blah blah :p

Today I actually made it out to the real world..I could not believe my luck. I am starting to feel like Rapunzel. No more like Rapunzel's servant cause of all the gray in my hair.The auctions that I list for my mom are soo time consuming that I actually picked up 5 job applications from everywhere that was close by. Have four things going out.Well except for me that is!! I almost feel like doing the.." help me Obee One Kenobee, you are my only hope". Or even better- my most excellent ..want some fries with that shake walk !! But alas I actually like what I am doing. It is all about the presentation baby. And baby have I got a deal for you...Anyway this was the last thing I listed and maybe it will be the last thing for a little while cause out of the four digital cameras we have here..none of them seem to work. I threw two away yesterday cause if they don't work they don't need to be here right? Buzzer is going off on the stove..chicken is ready! Gotta go!

No comments: