Monday, September 5, 2011

the cool cold water, mmhhhh

I love my mommy. Well so long as she doesn't turn into Hitler. I am not a good soldier. A good daughter- most of the time. A good lover-not all of the time. A good friend-all of the time. A good gardner-half of the time. A good eater all of the time. Been working outside whacking all the bushes to death. And damn that rosebush ALWAYS bites me!! The same one every year. Looks so much better. i love working outside. I miss my orchids sooo bad. That is about all I miss from spokane. I am doing soo much better. It is hot and I am soo sweaty and I want to go swimming so bad. I would go skinny dipping if there wasn't people around . I keep getting lost in the feeling of flying through the cool water, pushing off the dock with every inch of energy you can muster to launch yourself forward faster than a rocket can glide in our atmosphere. Back to workgrasshopper the master calls.. wait for me

No comments: