Friday, September 30, 2011

java jest..


My day is gone before it even starts. The morning is not my own. It belongs to the hot cup of coffee i am pushing around like a racehorse.I am betting the odds aren't that good today. But who knows I am on my first cup of destiny.I am planning and scheming every move ahead in the distance I gotta groove.Trying to get it "done" ...sprint down the track. Ahead- the distance I cannot see who is in first. But I know it's not me ! The coffee taste is bitter but I swallow it down. My mind is racing ..my feet are free. The race I am losing is the race I will win..eventually. The race to bedtime will surely show that I'm .. alone in the dark. with no one expecting much of me ! Other than to turn off the light and forget the day.

1 comment:

miwokdreamer said...

wow eeeee the alcohol controls all of me ..heheh:)