Monday, September 19, 2011

pipeline...

I am just sitting here watching CNN and they are talking about building a new pipeline, well TransCanada is that will bring 20,000 jobs to the American people and I just have to say ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? No No NOOOOOOOOOOOO. ... Two things that worry me right now is with the presidential election drawing near I pray to God that Obama will not be sucked away into this pissing contest. It will fail ..it always does . Hello what about BP? Who cares about the lies they are trying to shove down our throat that it won't leak or contaminate the reservoir that it will run over. That is not for us to decide look what happened in Japan with the nuclear meltdown. Japan was earthquake ready they had drills and standards and when mother nature cracked her back with that 9.0 things happened. She is in charge ..not us.As I speak there was a 5.8 eathquake in Guatemala about an hour ago and there was a 5.8 in Alaska ...11 hours ago. AND yesterday in India they had a 6.9 magnitude. Close your eyes and breathe in the scent of life and stay the course. We must protect our enviroment by not being stupid enough to put it in the position to be endangered. She is all we have that is really free. The clean air and the rivers that filter our waters. The trees and plants that clean our air. The rain that waters them. Think about it it is a self sustaining system. It works and I say leave it alone. The food we live off we must have to nourish our bodies and our minds. There is also the senses that come alive when you are outside hiking or swimming in the lakes or rivers. I am water and cannot imagine not being able to swim or fish in our natural enviroment with our children. Isn't that something you share with your offspring..the wonder of catching a fish or butterfly? My Mother is around ..always waiting for me when I walk out my door. Holding out her hand to me whispering come play .. I love the sound of her laughter dancing on top of a brook as it runs around the bend. I love watching a bird as she stands on the edge of the birdbath in my backyard with her wings spread out and her feathers open as she does that little dance...that starts with her head as she moves the moisture over and off of her body. She is so engrossed in what she is doing that you don't even realize you are too. Because it is a beautiful thing to watch.

No comments: