Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the exhaustion

I am so tired right now ! I am spent and all done. I just wanna take off my tight jeans and bra and cannonball on top of my bed. God that sounds like heaven right now. It felt like the exhaustion bit me in the big toe when I was outside earlier trying to find all the hornet's nests for my mom. I must not have been paying close attention in my hurry to dodge all the buzzing kamikaze dives over my head. I hate bees and spiders and snakes and all that stuff. Anyway I didn't realize I was bit until I caught myself gyrating this happy like oohh lalala tremble shake tremble breathe hard and quake dance .IT was then I realized I was scratching my bump with a kinda twisted sick release sigh cause it felt soo damn good. aaah yes folks I have no sex life at this time. Isn't funny how your priorities change to get your feel good for the day? Now I have an even bigger bite mark that is tender , red and oozing . It don't feel good anymore. Guess I better call the witch doctor and have him do a little dance for me.

No comments: