Wednesday, September 28, 2011

scratching post...


Wow it is like I got a breath of noxious air..a gasp of polluted glare. The ozone must have opened up wide and swallowed up all the sweet mountain scent that I need to survive.
I feel like oh I don't know ...EVIL and it has no voice that i recognize. It is sticky and sweet like pancake syrup. It is hot and ready to serve. What is going on cause my pms ran off down the street with my inner child .That was two weeks ago and i usually unlock that door in about one more week...so they can sneak back in. Son of a whore I know what ails me I have been in love with the sadness, the whole time I was with him and I must have formed an emotional attatchment to it. I feel like this feline ready to stalk and pounce on anything that moves. My fingernails want to rip someone to pieces. I am starving...hungry. No more like ravenous. Nobody has put any anger or frustration in my food bowl..and what is this girl to do? I don't want to look in the mirror 'cause I can see thru the holes that climb up my back and what I got is nothing that i can just give him back. My wall is empty ..my wall is bare . It shows no faces.. no pictures of life. No pictures of nothing, not even strife. I took them all down and threw them away . Now there is nothing but white open space. And the memories still greet me, the memories still live. The memories are with me and the memories still give. The memories are laughing holes in my walls. the wholes are no different than the ones in my chest The ones that see thru me and know me the best. Meow..pussycat purr........I ain't got no one to make me rumble or scratch behind my ears...or offer me the catnip-my dear?

No comments: