Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am an Arizona Diamondbacks fan !! If I could get a hold of the catcher-Montero I would be on top of the world.While in Arizona my sister bought us all tickets to attend a game at chase stadium. Upton hit a homerun and the whole atmosphere snagged me..just like a pop fly ! I remember the heat was ridiculous and all the more reason to wear shorts and tank tops, am I right ladies?. Anyway they won that game and the next and the next. They are soo ahead of the giants that I know they are going to be champions this year. Supper is cooking and all is well. Mom and me have been going through bins getting ready to list ebay items like bob mackie and quacker factory. I have turned in four job applications so far but we both know I have a talent when it comes to ebay. It is all in the presentation. Cassidy just called and had a good first day. My cornbread is beeping....yup diet is going to be a word in my future vocab ulary

No comments: