Thursday, September 22, 2011

shine a little light on the subject..

I would like to be happy...I really would but I am not tall enough to grab that falling star right out of the night sky. I like arguing if it clears the air. I hate sluts but am guilty of one night stands. I like to smoke cigarettes if I am drinking. I have the ability to have soo much and let it slide right thru my fingers by holding on too tight. I need space but crave infatuations. I hate people asking why why why are you like this Kris? If I knew ..which I do why would I share it with you? I earned the right to be a little crazy. I believe in having another shot of whiskey.I love music soo friggin' loud you cannot hear yourself scream because the beat is so BOOM that it gets in your head and poisons your blood and next thing you know you're the life of the show...and to me- that feels just as good as if you were leaning against the washer on spin. I love dirty jokes and have a dirty mind but keep your perversions to yourself. I am good and I am bad. I hate lies but avoid the truth. I love motorcycles and the wind in my hair.I love to drive fast and the curves in the road I hate getting lost and the choices i've made.I always turn left cause who wants to be right? RIght!! See not complicated huh? oh wait i've got boobies!!

No comments: