Tuesday, September 27, 2011

two many times....


I'm too busy to start at the beginning
too young to wear a bra
too hungry to eat all my food
too hot to wear a coat
too righteous to confess my sins
too poor to earn a living
too rich to give a damn
too smart to listen
too dumb to find out why
too wise too say a word
too late to be on time
too demanding to know what I want
too high to come on down
too awake to get out of bed
too sick to take care of myself
too deaf to see the truth
too lucky to give it a chance
too thirsty to take a bite
too short to touch the stars
too blind to be out at night
too lost to find my way
too bad to be any good
too loud to hear whatcha say
oh yes i'm perfect in everyway

1 comment:

miwokdreamer said...

a shadow knows no hunger
a shadow feels no pain
a shadow walks beside me
in the pouring reign