Thursday, September 29, 2011

on the immortal stage....






When I went to bed last night after a red hot atomic shower it felt time to go nod off and find my spot. On the immortal stage where I still reign and the crowd is glued to the edge of their seat. Where the curtain never drops and the faces never boo..where all is alive when it cums to me and you. As I brushed out my hair and lotioned up my face I thought ahhhh the house is gonna rock cause the script is soo great. The r.e.m. will join me somewhere along the line and the sleep will take me and dim out the lights.But not tonight.. ladies and gentlemen- it felt not right. I tried to remember ..i tried to recall the words that left me there on the stage. Alone in the spotlight -stuck in my cage! I looked to the left and I looked to the right to see if you were watching. To see if you cared ....to see if you could help me out of that place ? The music sparked and came to life ! The show was starting and the curtain slowly rose.. a waltz was playing and danced towards me. On the arms of my lover..in the arms of a dream. I grabbed the key. ... that swung from his waist. Then there was REALITY in this cold dark place ! It was a she and she tried to slapped me hard across the face.. She shook me and grabbed me.. and set me up right. And lo and behold she woke me up ! She did more than that she chased off the night! She pulled me up onto my feet and dragged me to the living room.I sank into the couch with a grumble on my lips..".Casting call in a week " she said."you must learn the lines & remember them well." I put on my glasses and turned on the light. And yelled hell no..this ain't right !!! I stood up in place and took my spot and started rehearsing the lead of my life. The lead of my life ..you want to know ? I must beat my daughter I will show i am the master (disaster) the Wii will show.
I know stupid stupid video games kris cum on i told myself go back to bed and curl up with the night ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am soo tired and beat . Well not beat in that sense ..better at shooting the targets and my game of pool but who really knows?
My coffee this morning is strong and bold. Everytime I take a sip I shudder a little more awake. The concentration ratio is nothing compared to Starbucks triple shot expressoo . One drop is equal to one pot of coffee in the real world.. HELLO & GOOD MORNING I wave to the sunshine and get ready to play. My day must be productive and full of get 'r done. Productive means not alotta fun! I hate when i am busy and I hate when I am stale. I have plans for the weekend to see an old friend of my daughter. Only she doesn't know it yet cause I am soo far behind with my strife that I cannot commit yet. But I will ..I swear I will . And I will have money for the bars in my backpocket. And not be on an arm of a date. Cause this girl is a rockin and i can't be late. See i need this misadventure to get this thorn out of my brain. The music is playing and i have to dance ..but first i need to put on my bra.
Okay miwokdreamer what is going out on ebay? Find and get ready for flight..we have got tennessee, kentucky, coffeyville, fairbank,michigan and baton rouge. Damn that's good for now kris...clock out of here and clock in for work ...hello dear lady

No comments: