Monday, September 26, 2011

say hello to my little friends...

My new theme song has changed ! No more Disturbed no more Rob Zombie-not today No not the song three steps back I am pretty sure that does not exist yet. Another digital camera bites the dust. How is business gonna boom if we aren't able to post pictures for presentation? I ask you Kris to calm the hell down.The clean up here is not too tough thanks to my little friends that reside at this place.. I almost don't mind vacuuming or doing the dishes cause i have my little helpers like the dishwasher or like the vacuum cleaner. Umm or like the mirror mirror on the wall....I love makeup! Make-up is my friend. My most beautiful girl mask resides within that mountain of tubes and bottles . I will not get distracted HOLD HOld hold on to your insanity miwokdreamer...you have not got your eyeliner on yet. What is wrong with me ? That's it I am fired! I apologize for that rant about my war paint but sometimes it gets away from me when i have really thick lip gloss on and start rubbing my lips together mhhhhh . We now have 101 things to do today besides trying to return the dig camera to wal-mart without the receipt. H20 product just got in and we have got to get individual orders put together for delivery.. cleaning stuff from France. There is a place in france where the naked ladies dance...but the men don't care cause their in their underwear ha changing the station folks . Music motivates me no matter if I am breathing in or breathing out.Maybe instead of taking applications for boyfriends I should buy an ipod for my feel good fix?

No comments: