Thursday, September 29, 2011

old post bout the love of hairspray..






My eyes followed her every move , I knew I would dream about it later. I was not bothered by the fact she was in my house and clearly the most beautiful thing in sight.
She seemed..ALIVE ! More than a breath of fresh air. Mountain air..where the trees filtered out the pollution left by others. We tried not to hit it off- we really did. But there was something contagious between us that the other had to have.She asked me if I had any hairspray, while we were in the bathroom trying on lingerie. She started screaming like a sexy pixie demon girl who is about to get her rocks off when I handed her my Aussie Sprunch Spray. That was it boys and girls. We locked the bathroom door and turned to the mirror..curling iron on ! She was familiar. No she was more than that- she was hauntingly familiar in a tantalizing, seductive way ! I did not cringe when the questions came..indeed i remained calm and slowly reached for my red lipstick and it was like she knew that any answer would have to wait til the wet gloss coated my lips with honey dew...and then i cleared my throat and looked her in the eyes before looking away. Smiling she put both her gorgeous hands on my face and turned so she could look me in the eyes and listened for my reply. I swear you could have heard a pin drop. I took a step back and said as sweet as molasses " I never swallow.."and we started laughing crazy in love

No comments: