Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Supper at my table

Damn I would make somebody a good wife !! Or at least a future ex-wife. Supper Supper suppertime is always a feast here in bum fuck egypt. I am almost scared my mummy will see my vulgar profanity in this post and I want to take it down, but I can't because i am a rebel and I know the perfect place to hide. I am ignoring the fear that keeps tapping me on the the elbow ...she will see. But dammit i am over 40 years old and most beautiful girl. Although I tell my daughter your beauty and charm don't work on me..She ALWAYS shakes her head and says "you always say that momma". Where do you think I got that saying? anyway fried up pork steaks and brusselsprouts with amish butter and a salad with every side veggie you can imagine and drenched it with homemade ranch dressing...god that just makes a girls dick rock hard. Oh wow where am i going to hide now? Hopefully she don't check out the history on her laptop. Which I always do with my girls. My girls are all away . Cassidy started sixth grade today in spokane and she is the most beautiful thing ..with her braces glinting in the sunlight. Katie my middle youngster either forgot to pay her phone bill or just neglected to just to drive me nuts worrying that she is doing alright and erica is good.ahhhhhhhhhhhh mummy is in her room walking this way she is gonna seee the f word bye-bye

No comments: