Monday, September 5, 2011

bedtime kris

Sometimes I feel consumed by my desire to sleep. I awake happy and refreshed like I have been in the arms of my lover. My invisible lover that knows how to soothe away any inconsistencies that may have accumulated during the day. My invisible lover who knows just to let the things that I do wrong to fade to gray. My invisible lover who grabs ahold of my hand pulling me in and out of dreams. Dreams I can never remember or lick off my lips. How cum I can't remember the feel of your sweet kisses ending up all over my face? Like the snowflakes melting on my upturned face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that - "how cum" part! You sprang your idea to me too late as I had other things planned for the rest of the day. Hope you had fun. Can't be too easy as that doesn't make it interesting for you. Door still open.