Wednesday, October 19, 2011

sky is blue and bold

Today the sunshine is burning up the pattern on my wall. It is so bright and full of life i want to chase it down the hall. It must be the music i have playing loud loud loud. Gotta have it booming so i can't hear myself think. Ebay is close to booming the business comes in spurts of great chaos all because the buy it now. Get the things listed and you tell your self okay seven days now left to sell and you check to see if there is any messages and you are like...WHAT THE HELL :) That is my happy what the hell voice..Anyway not going to feel sorry for my mood swing yet cannot give it life this early in the week. Cap is my kryptonite and my dr kervorkian and my day and night. Ahh that is the thing with ex'es they never really leave you. It is like there is always something of them tucked in the back of your closet hanging from the dejected bent metal hanging you gave them ...just to make yourself feel better. God what is so familiar about the pain that i would think to miss it ..that i would crave the tears or anger? I think maybe i will have to go see the vet about a contraption..just cause this bitch needs one of those cones they put on a dog after they do their ears...cause i don't need to be looking and twisting my head back around behind me when that sky is black and dead. I will rule the world i say..i know it in my heart and if i cannot rule the world then i will run my own pitiful life...with that tantilizingly seductive smile and my tightest pair of levi's, of course

No comments: