Sunday, October 9, 2011

going going..gone

Well the chaotic insanity of the youth walked out my front door close to half an hour ago. I am so tired and mentally exhausted from the excursion I decided to cancel my flight and reschedule for the next available opening. First thing i did was grab all the spongebob and other misc cartoons and put them away with the rest of the play gear we keep on hand. It is for our own sanity that we keep them occupied anyway we can. I am watching I am legend with will smith and am purring like a pussycat sitting in the warm sunshine. Ahhhh waiting for the last ebay auction to end for the day 47 minutes and then getting set up to play and play...Have alot of packages going out tomorrow to the netherworld. Which have to be packaged and labelled and blah blah blah. Weird seems like the Quacker Factory line is not doing as good as expected since jeanne passed away..Now it is storybook knits and that is even beating bob mackie out also.




No comments: