Tuesday, October 4, 2011

carnival shootout


Gimme back my bullets I am humming under my breath...only because I don't know all the words.Had a most delicious weekend. I am soo smiling and happy as I post this thinking back to all the things I done. Today feels like monday and I just can't seem to focus and get anything done. So I have to confess to none of you just exactly what I've done. Instead of listing every auction for my mom like I'm suppose to do. I wander off down the road not far away from here. I hitchhike to king games and I do it every day. And there they have the game I just gotta play. It is all about guns and targets and shooting them dead. Like bye-bye all gone ! So instead of being where I'm suppose to be I am lost in lala land stuck in a game. It is the only game that makes me lose my mind because it is so easy. And the rage seems to find me and laugh in my face. that is when i am crazy when i miss the shot. What do i gotta say about it ? ...I CAN MAKE THAT SHOT. .gimme back my bullets and let me load my gun..run you rascal rabbit cause here i cum

No comments: