Tuesday, October 18, 2011

carpal tunnel...


.Another friend bites the dust.why can't a friend just understand that the girl is in charge of any chance that may come their way. Now I am shamed by an email by someone i care about as a brother.. oh come one dude. Give it up we both know i am too much for you or any guy for that matter! I emailed back sorry sorry but the truth is i actually don't really remember anything that clear except for the dance. and then nap time with clothes on and then puke time ..over and over and over. I really owe him more respect than this shit he came and got me out of spokane when i had no where else to go. He got me out and i let him. Dude deserves more than an apology ..a christmas present. with a naked girl (who is not me) jumping out of a box, yeaaah that might work to save the friendship. not :(
Anyway ebay is having a free list your auction day...today and yep i am stuck in the netherworld taking pictures downloading uploading explaing or no describing and pricing items up for sale. My wrist hurts bad...i think i may have carpal tunnel syndrome and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i so don't need a drink

No comments: