Thursday, October 20, 2011

one ..one thousand

not saying i am keeping track or anything but there is a smile on my face...cause how do you explain yourself to someone who knows you not ? I am sure i could say i know myself that would be a lie....cause if i really knew myself i would have to ask my self why why why? Why do i choose to trick the world with the choices that i make ? And what if i tell myself the reason and i know it is a lie ? If i catch myself in a lie would i let it slide or would i be smart enough not to ask the why? I am inclined to acknowledge my tastes in an abstract kinda way. But what my head is thinking is far different from my heart. I guess i could keep it simple for the basics are the best...mmmhhh my choice of a sexy man besides brad pitt in legends of the fall would just have to the ROCK .i know i know ladies. Gwen Stefani is yummy and large cola slurpees can be the fall of my darkest day. I am not a good liar and neither or my kids but avoiding the truth -i am spectacular at !! I am water and love to to immerse myself in the rivers down many a dirt road. I would rather listen to music than watch t.v. all day. I love to travel and often get lost in a dream. I love watching popping as far as dancing goes probably due to my junior year at port hueneme california. I found that i could not walk by those boys walking that jerky delaysome dance. I love the mountains over the ocean (even though i am water) and i am a lover of the trees. Not a tree hugger mind you in my youth i was such an angel except for the pitch on my clothes. There was actually a few times my mom would call the fire department to get me down. Although i wasn't scared until she came outside and started looking for me. Way up in the avocado tree sigh...least the firemen got to take some of those green veggies back to the station. I hate wearing shoes and i hate wearing bras although i do like stilettos. I have a tendency to lose my temper and like to smoke when i drink. I have a tendency to pick loser boyfriends and i love to work outside . my favorite are the orchids i left in spokane..I have a soft spot for kitties and tears and candy and coffee .my favorite time of year is autumn right before the leaves fall. my favorite holiday is halloween because of the candy potential. I usually have my daughter and a friend collecting and complaining.."mommy i'm soooo cold can we please stop now and go home ? I am just such a hitler at times but i think that pillowcases are the best receptacle for candy collecting. My favorite song is pussycat dolls don't cha but rob zombie and disturbed are often my choice for extended listening. My favorite meal besides porterhouse steak is the chicken manicotti at tomato street. i love pixie sticks and i love wearing thigh high nylons with the single black line down the back of your leg...the black net stockings are gaudy not classy at all-at least in my wet dream. i have always had more guy friends and am so use to getting my way. I am guilty of dropping everything for love and then once i have him of walking away no longer interested. I like being lonely and i don't trust my friends. yea here comes the negativity better get off and walk in the rain

No comments: