Saturday, October 22, 2011

the cards...

Picked up my cards a little while ago..first time in a long time. I am such a Major Arcana Kinda girl, not really complicated or doomed . Let's see just three today not going with the celtic cross and the number one or past THE DEVIL. and the present HIGH PRIESTESS and future WHEEL OF FORTUNE. Wheel of fortune not very humdiggity just spinning and will eventually be slowing down to stop..Yes I know it is upto me .There goes that maternal mother nature voice inside my head pointing a finger saying where it stops is up to you! But I am like thoth all the way baby. The devil is not even worth acknowledging yes vice and i say evil with my fangs elongated and dripping bloood. I am not going there. Been there done that. How many times have i spread spread spread ? I found this deck ( oh yeah just me talking to myself for no other reason than I technically am the only one capable of keeping up I guess) that has been a great help in learning the I ching. Now the i-ching or the book of changes is so much more complicated with it's hexagrams whewww . I love ancient knowledge i really do. And the voice inside my head must be the high priestess telling me to sit still and wait for the wheel cause where it stops nobody knows but me

No comments: