Saturday, October 15, 2011

mmmhhh bacon...






Is this the best you got dear girl? Two things going on today so far...one i am so close to completing is finish reading changeless. The 2nd book of the Soulless series by Gail Carriger. About Alexia Tarabotti and her struggles as a curse-breaker and her handy dandy parasol she can take out any werewolf or vampire with. The humor and the praise i have for this author is mind boggling ....I love it !!! Indeed you find yourself unable to put the book down whether you are in the bathroom or driving down the road even operating heavy machiney:) Enough about my social life today is saturday and i was in the hopes of doing something with my unabrow ...because everytime i look in the mirror i see ernie or is it bert off of sesame street? But alas ebay and my mom has other plans for me today. I am chained to the computer until i get her listings up for bid. She is smarter than me though cause she is cooking breakfast for me while i get these on ebay ...AND IT INVOLVES BACON..YUM I LOVE BACON...HAHAHHA BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON .wahhh gravel road kris calm yourself down my gosh you are worse than a vegetarian heheh. i am posting this picture of me in the hopes that someone (even though noone ever reads this blog)will recognize my face or my unbrushed hair or even the background and cum save me and take me .... oh i don't know out to dinner or something . I am old and ancient i won't lie, but i am very immature for my age. help me obee one kenobee .....you are my only hope.

1 comment:

miwokdreamer said...

How about those cougs? just a note to myself by um myself that you ain't going anywhere girl not when there is a wsu football game in progress..hello ?

come on boys score..SCORE SCORE SCORE