Monday, October 10, 2011

me lying on the couch

So why do I blog so much ? This is my attempt to purge myself of dark matter. I figure that if i write and write something everyday that pretty soon my subconscious is gonna run out of things to say. Hopefully that will happen soon :) I know the answers that I seek and I know the reasons why. But they somehow need to be unwound delicately from around my throat. Okay maybe not the best metaphoric rope to use so let's move to ...ever wake up with chewing gum in your hair ? One time is all it took before i started to stick that mound of bubble blowing material on the post of my princess bed. Yes aahh the good old days when i had no fun or boobies or problems except what i would wear to school the next day. When my mommy was my world and the pain wasn't eating up who I am like a cancer.I am walking into the living room and i am already crying that whiney "maaaaamaaa..?" I put my hands up to my hair and it is like wow that double wad of hubba bubba is cemented into every lock of my long hair. I don't even recognize the seriousness of it because i haven't figured it out. I lived in pearl city at that time, my dad is stationed in the navy and i loved being close to a water source. Due to me being part mermaid of course ! Anyway I try to run my fingers thru my hair and ouch ! I hear my mom stirring in the other room heading toward my whiney voice. Something inside myself yells RUN..but of course i don't. I still don't get it. The next thing i am aware of is my mommy dearest grabbing me by the arm really hard and sitting me down on a hard kitchen chair. I listen to her talk to herself like she is a crazy person and then she places a mirror in my hand. I am looking at myself and i still don't understand what is happening because nobody has mentioned the word gum. It is only when she has got out the all natural peanut butter and has lathered up her fingers in the oil that is on top of the spread and has attempted to disengage a single strand of naughtiness that I UNDERSTAND. ..i squirmed and cried and complained the whole time and guess what she did ? Damn right she cut my hair off. I would have done the same thing if it would have been one of my girls only sooner. So all this mess is my own damn fault. Some could say it is your parents fault, but I do not. I know that moving soo much with my dad in the navy was hard on me ....really hard. I have alot of first days stuck in my back pocket. Girls are such bitches when you are the new face. But the guys will always come forward and introduce themselves to you. Yeah the guys that are the boyfriend of the girl that is the biggest bitch and all this you didn't know. You know what my ten minutes are up so maybe tomorrow we can move a little on..Anyway here is a picture of the medicine i gave myself yesterday in the kitchen. And damn it was soo good. Homemade pineapple upside down cake with huckleberries yum

No comments: