Friday, October 21, 2011

brussel sprouts are not the balls of the jolly green giant r they?






What girl likes her greens ? MEMEMEME . Am caught up in the arms of a decent day :) Lunch was excellent porkchops with brussell sprouts and apple crisp for the finish with a smile while licking your lips mmhh yummy good have a glass of milk kinda meal. I am soo purring like a vibrator plugged into the nuclear power plant.. No that is probably not the right thing to say ...purring like a pussycat !! And I ate my brussell sprouts like they would help my boobies grow even bigger, with enthusiasm mind you. Must have been starving . i wish my daughter would have called and begged to come stay the weekend cause i really need the distraction from ebay. Have 7 things going out and gotta sort out and package have a nice day. I wanted to go eat all you can eat pancakes tomorrow for my birthday but there is no international house of pancakes close by.. ! I finished Blameless the alexia tarabotti reader vice thing i have acquired since i opened the first book a couple weeks ago. Now i have to wait for the fifth one to hit the market in march. Just like everyone else. ME SIGHING SO LOUD sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh cause i miss my diamondback montero so bad on the t.v.

No comments: