Tuesday, October 25, 2011

most successful


Okay this is the last one i have ending today ...and don't worry it has bidders...uh i mean SOLD. We have close to 16 things going out tomorrow i should not even be here but i am not about doing exactly as i am told. Besides this one was my favorite one so far for the season. which hasn't really got here yet. Only because the wind hasn't blowed it in. It is not even hard to write up every single presentation anymore it is like my fingers and my mind multi-task without me involved. I have a tendency to win a bidder or two :)



Hello you are bidding on a christmas tree ornament made by cabbage patch.I hate to get rid of it but my daughter is grown now. But I know if she saw it she would take it home. This darling little girl you better put up high on the tree. Because if it is spotted I guarantee you a creative mind is going to keep on trying to reach it.This ornament is sealed and the doll inside is protected with some packaging that i can see.Like all cabbage patch dolls she has the paperwork to her identity..in this case a butterfly that reads...ALEA KENDRA born on July 23rd.She has bright blue eyes and a pink lacey dress on with gold trim, white tights and pink sandals and a small white bow in her long hair.ALEXA is sitting inside this orb with her legs bent at the hip. The measurement completely around the middle of the ball is approx 14 inches and is the same approx 14 inches going around the ball the other way. I do offer free shipping and i thank you for looking.




note- hopefully i got the right pic with the right name because of the different dolls that we have sold. I think they would look excellent as a pair of earrings don't you

No comments: