Tuesday, October 18, 2011

rehab is for quitters..


at least that is what they say..so okay listed 53 things on ebay today for my mom and I want to complain about my finger being pinched in the nerve from adjusting the lens on the camera and my eyes keeps on twitching from looking through the lens each and everytime i had to take a snapshot. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aren't i a good complainer when i put my mind to it. all about complaining about nothing at all. We have bites already and a busy week is planned i can feel it in my bones . I am ready for paper cuts and feedbacks and oh yes i know ...55% ramie and 45% cotton is the most popular blend it seems to be ....my fingers just typed it out again. I am tired and i am going to head to bed soon after a hot bath and there is one other place i gotta go and i know it just ain't good. King games has my vice ...carnival shootout. My fingers are all carpal tunneled out from listing and backspacing and i will probably get a charlie horse if i take care of myself sexually, they are that tired. But damn gimme back the bullets cause i have got to play

1 comment:

miwokdreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.