Monday, October 31, 2011

my costume ...grouchy grump witch

monday monday candy fun day....yawning already i am thinking i need to hit the candy bowl or fill up my coffee cup..I know both !! of course got to get the house spotless so it can be ready to show at 2pm am really trying not to get bummed out by not getting but one bite after all the job applications i have put in. but so goes living in a small college town every gas station clerk that works part time is in the process of securing their masters degree in nuclear fusion. have got 54 auctions going right now and gonna get pretty busy after the realtor shows the house. my daughter cassidy is going to be over this weekend and that is the only reason i have a smile on my face right now. it is too early to be grouchy already it is only monday. Maybe it is because i miss my dog chewie dearly i don't know. halloween use to be soo hard on his frame of mind with soo many knocks on the door ..gotta get

No comments: