Friday, October 14, 2011

going bonkers ...

I have got to get out in the real world with someone my age before i lose it. I feel myself slipping more and more each day at this same time. Only the the loss and betrayl of a broken promise seem to be the only ones that wait around for me anymore. One is usually on the couch tsking and shaking their head. I get so frustrated being stagnant with winter blowing in I feel a deep restlessness consume my hunger to live my own life the way only I can. The way I am good at. Nothing but thirst at every juncture of my day. Not alcoholic thirst but a thirst that feeds the hunger that I am not where i am suppose to be right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need you. Do what you must.

miwokdreamer said...

ahh pixie leave it to you to always put a smile on my face. how is the family ? They are so lucky to have you :)

miwokdreamer said...

i love the cornify link on your blog all those unicorns just popping up like that :)My daughter will just dissolve in glee when I show her..