Thursday, October 13, 2011

mother may I...not


my everyday morning hinges on the coffee brewing in the kitchen..i just gotta have. so i am only on my second cup and i know what that means for you dear folks who never read a blog...my capitlization is not clocked in and ready for work. my fingers are still waking up..the caffeine has not reached my appendages ..and until it does doing two things at one time is just not going to work for me..i am my mothers auctioneer and she can wake me up out of a dead sleep with okay this can go and this maybe ...and sometimes i get flustered and want to throw a pillow at her or lock my door..but i don't dare ! wow pls notice we had a two stroke movement with the exclamation point folks ..yawning just curls my toes at this point of my single life..anyway aunt betty came and picked her up and they are headed to lewiston to look for a comforter and as my mommy dearest was walking out the door i was trying to get all the particulars out of her head. how about this cougar ma ? she says $48 no $45 and then she stops and turns around like she is brilliant and says you know you could list it as ....hey are you a cougar fan ? hahahahah. I must have looked at her funny cause my mom retired from WSU and at washington state university yes we are cougar fans..i said cougar ma...like um the older woman who uh likes to ah sleep with younger men ..cougar ? you should have seen her face it was priceless and she even giggled

No comments: