Saturday, October 15, 2011

purrrring....


So the cougs lost to Stanford :( I am trying to control my game rage but it is hard. The only good thing about it is now i have a reason to be grumpy. Grumpy is different from bitchy right? I mean supper was uneventful and i was just fixing to head into the kitchen and put some death by chocolate ice cream in a coffee cup and drown my sorrows..Cause chocolate is medicine for the heart, mind and soul. I finished my book and started the third Alexia Tarabotti novel called Blameless and damn if i ain't attatched to it already like it was one of my children or something ? The Vandals football game is starting as we speak and even though I live in moscow where the university of idaho is situated ....who frigging cares. Yes i am a young sweet thing ..a breath of fresh air..i will shower sometime in the future this is good for me it really is. I am self exile and it is pleasantly boring yawning as i turn off this thing and pick up my book

No comments: