Wednesday, January 4, 2012

yes i see the smirk on my face...

life is slowly returning to normal i guess ..who knows what normal is anymore ? just got back from the appliance place in moscow the bulb came in for the picture tube that makes the big screen come to life in the living room. it has been months but just left my mom in the living room eating her taco bell nacho bellgrande with no beans and the remote in her hand. hehe she is lost in heaven and i am reminded how much i cannot stand the news. so dug all my overdue books and one magazine out and dropped them off at the library. they could make enough money off my late fees and the nickel n dime me to death fines that they could put in an elevator. but what can i say i like to read. i love to read right now i am reading the art of war that just makes sense it is so real. i dig that. anyway anyway am starting to feel better about my self maybe a little so i just wore foundation out today-no eyeliner or lipgloss that it makes all the boys crazy. put in a couple of job applications in along the way home and will keep my fingers crossed even though i could run ebay into the ground. gotta get back up now that i have a decent camera. haven't even strayed over to see what i am going to relist as far as this month goes cause once i start the madness begins ..i love it though it is all about the presentation baby ! the day was gorgeous and beautiful at four pm it was 50 degrees and as we were driving down the road i became aware of the sunshine hiding in the locks of my hair warming my face

No comments: