Monday, January 30, 2012

4 years old..

i found the perfect present for a four year old boy. my grandson sam turns four on thursday so of course we will be heading to spokane for that big event. i really miss my girls though too so at least i will get to visit with two of them. we checked on every kinda car they had in the toy aisle at wal-mart and around the corner too hehe. almost picked a remote control gravedigger for 34.00 but for christmas i gave him a remote control police cruiser with siren (to drive my daughter crazy :D ) and so did my aunt and my mom. this is the fifty dollar dinosaur that hopefully is gonna rock his world and keep him up at night cause he wants to play with it so bad. oh well i am from a family of females and i have all girls. um don't little boys have penis's or something ? i totally have not a clue as to what they like except toy guns and cars right ? at least at this age.
my question of the day is where do we go when we sleep? i have often wondered if we visit those who have passed. our loved ones. cause i never remember my dreams- ever ! i mean it is like i wake up feeling recharged and my well-being is fully restored like i was surrounded by family soothing away all the sickness and fear that we ingest during our waking hours

No comments: