Thursday, January 26, 2012

ugliest thing i ever had to list on ebay..

so i help my mom out with her auction listings on ebay. i take the pictures and download them into the laptop so i can upload them to ebay. i have a tape measure wrapped around my neck most days- doing the armpit to armpit is approx ....inches across the front thing...but this- ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! Really mother i don't care if it is a quacker factory it is not going to sell. it is driving me crazy just looking at the vivid green and white stripes. i have got to lose this one into the good will bag. i mean how can i maintain my ..uh i mean our persona thing as red hot sellers when you throw this into the mix. as soon as it touched my flesh it burned me with it's oh i don't know va va i can't even come up with a word to describe it. is she kidding me ? she is kidding right?

No comments: