Thursday, January 12, 2012

diamond cutout ...


so my fingers are cramping and carpal tunnel has settled into my joints but i have 101 listings up and running on ebay. thank god for the buy it now option that keeps things busy in between start to finish. i just grabbed ahold of the jasper wedgewood vase to check it out and since that has been in the family and took control of my just gotta have it is now SOLD. i am now the proud owner of it. my nanny had a thing for wedgewood and so you know what that means right folks-i have a thing for wedgewood. plus my mom sold it to me for ten dollars. but gotta get change as i only have fifties and a one hundred dollars bill..hehe that never happens but there is not anywhere to go or spend it at. mom has been sick with the flu most of the day. last night she said her throat hurt and we bought cough drops while we were out earlier. she did get a flushot but by noon she was miserable in bed. all stuffy and grouchy and will you get me this will you get me that in her little girls i am sick voice which warmed my heart to the core. she is human after all. i love my mom and i hope she feels better and plus i know she would do the same for me. so here she is folks i picked out one listing that feels good and looks good and is sexy hot..well with spike heels and a tight pair of jeans and can't forget the red lipgloss..

hello this is a new with tags bob mackie embellished tunic sweater, size large. the inside label reads 53% cotton 35% acrylic 10% nylon and 2% spandex and is hand wash cold inside out. armpit to armpit is approx 23 inches across and the length is approx 28 inches. this tunic sweater sparkles with sequin and beaded diamond shapes in a graduated design and has chic diamond cutouts. snow white with long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and hem. sequin and beaded diamond shapes along neckline, diamond cutouts and a straight bottom hem. this whole look is more than classy it is spectacular. never been worn or tried on- new new new straight to you !

plus i do offer free shipping
( yours for the low price of ...?) thirty bucks
note to no one now that postage is over 8 bucks it is truly a deal.

No comments: