Saturday, January 21, 2012

matchbox 20..




yourself of someone like you is my album of choice my night-time lullaby as i drift off to sleep with only the night spooning me in the dark. i am soo set in my ways. i try not to be i really do. but there are things that are too familiar to part with now that my life is not my own. this cd is something of a teddy bear or a blankie i guess cause at my age i have given up on anything i can touch with my hand. the volume is on 5 and after i am done reading whatever novel is controlling my mind i always jump up to turn off the light and reach over and hit the play button and i just relax with a smile on my face. we are upto 5 or 6 months now and that is the longest relationship i have had with anything or anyone since i moved out of spokane.. "all day staring at the ceiling making friends with the shadows on the wall .."
LIGHT ON  and then their is always my little one smiling all crazy at me. sometimes her cuteness binds me and i cannot move or holler  ..BED

No comments: