Wednesday, January 18, 2012

target practice..

this is my trigger..carnival shootout at king games.com. i mean i tell myself calm calm calm and it is soo frigging simple to advance that my stupidity at times makes me jump up and act like i am banging my head against the wall or i take my foot and kick the wall grunting like i am lost in game rage meltdown. it is the only place i want to spend anytime at well except for youtube cause i like my music as well. okay so they share my space..i admit i mute the sound on the game and crank up the volume on the rob zombie playlist thinking that is going to give me a slight advantage of some kind. my mother watches my meltdowns without saying a word i actually forget sometimes i am after all in her bedroom and she is trying to sleep until i hear her whisper ...are you playing that game again ? YES MOTHER UNTIL I WIN. but truth is i can't get past level 3 sigh i played 103 times this month already and how do i know that ? because the web site boldly posts it how many times played...103 next to how many times won... 23. my accuracy level is almost 100 percent due to the fact that i am always stuck on the first three screens. i mean shouldn't they pass you if oh i don't know ..you demand it !!

No comments: