Sunday, January 8, 2012

gila monster....


so i am starting to be back up online at ebay only have 43 things listed soo far. but really am just burnt out on the clothes thing after the mass activity leading up to christmas. i cringe when i see a tape measure :0 but i know it won't be long before i find the right amount of coffee for my perfect getter done day and it will just take over like it always does. my mind just races ahead of me with any presentation as to what is up for bid. i am doing short and sweet right now just trying to enjoy the fact the streets that surround my house are not backed up and covered in snow. it is beautiful outside and sunshiney warm at least looking out the window from inside the house hehe. how can ebay compete with that ?
so here is short and sweet folks and of course as i clear my throat seductively and that fake sales auctioneer voice rises up out of my lungs ....


HELLO YOU ARE BIDDING ON A NAVAHO FETISH I BOUGHT YEARS AGO WHILE ON VACATION. IT IS A GILA MONSTER AND IS APPROX 1 3/4 INCHES LONG. THE BOTTOM READS...NAVAHO AND THERE IS A PRICE TAG OF $30.00 THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND IF YOU GET THE CHANCE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS AS I OFFER FREE SHIPPING.

No comments: