Sunday, January 8, 2012

anti- pain projectiles...

the only thing that looks better than a a hollow tip bullet is uh girl holding a gun . i know that makes my dick hard. damn i gotta quit saying that i know !! but what can a girl say that is equal to that statement like it makes my nipples hard-not really the same thing right? i know there are times i can enter a certain room on the third floor and it is like there is a presence inside basking in the sun or hiding in the smell of cigarette smoke. i have found two rooms on the third floor that joy resides inside of and i always find myself anxiously looking to see if they are on my list of rooms that are check outs. soo many pillows under soo many heads it makes me wonder if it is actually a good thing to share dreams of soo many strangers who have nothing in common except for the fact they needed an inn for the night. i gotta hit the sack so i can be early for the waffles and to get my front desk clerk fix thing going on. geez is it normal to have soo many good days all in a row and laugh and be crazy just cause we do it like that? okay i am going to pick someone finally and go on an official date. it is time again plus there is this spirit inside of me that reaches out and yanks onto the hands of soo many a victim and then parades them in front of me and i can feel this spirit that lives inside me standing back with arms folded and a tight smile on ...thinking okay kris how bout this one ? i refuse to settle for someone who is just for now or who i don't want to lose as a friend. hehe is it funny now that i have grown up that i have actually told 3 or 4 of my friends these past 5 months no it cannot happen i cannot be with you that way not even one time! they get offended and then i get insulted and tell them the frigging truth i can't lose you as a friend i have soo few . and i always have to boast and grin and end by saying ..PLUS I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR CAUSE IF YOU EVER WERE WITH ME SEXUALLY DUDE YOU WOULD BE ADDICTED TO ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. what can you do but try to break the truth with a little dominant bravado ?

No comments: