Tuesday, January 24, 2012

wascaly wabbit...


change is the wascaly wabbit that just seems to get away time after time. change your mind. change of heart. change your clothes. change of plans ...it is the sudden change that alot of us dread. we get soo caught up in what is familiar and part of our routine that we look the other way when it comes to what we really want. how many of us are stuck in the arms of just for now? settling for the substitute while we wait for the real thing. i am surrounded by soo many faces but known to soo few that i know my future is lost. why is my future lost..maybe cause i see soo much in others but expect soo little of myself. who knows ? i am okay now that i am on my own. five years in a relationship could have been ten years in an unstable relationship it all really depended on when i was willing to leave. i don't hate my ex and want him to be miserable cause the truth is i still care just not in that certain way. how can i want another human to suffer and not expect that for myself? i may be stagnant now when it comes to love. stagnant may not be the right word hehe. when i think of stagnant i see water infested with mosquitos. i am waiting for it to find me-impatiently at times but i wait confident it will find me. and once it finds me i will find myself. oh fuk it gimme back my bullets i'm gpnna shoot me that wascaly wabbit-shoot him dead!

No comments: