Sunday, January 29, 2012

zuni fetish..

so my mum is in the kitchen going thru cabinets and filling up tubs for our big move. on the tenth or 11th of febuary our madness is going chaotic. so she has sat me down in front of this damn computer for how long mhhh let's see 7:30pm going on 3 hours. taking better close ups of listings we have up and putting up more of the fetish's. she has soo much stuff and more and more of it is gonna need to go up on the auction block. it is better if they go to a good home where they will be admired and cherished instead of packed carefully in a box and stored in a storage unit right? that is correct miwokdreamer so gotta get back and get some more of these prey fetish's up for bid. but i am soo frigging bored and my belly is starting to whine softly ...feed me feed me. so first one up
clearing my throat as my sexy sales diva voice slides in place..
HELLO THIS IS FOR A ZUNI FETISH I BOUGHT WHILE ON VACATION. IT HAS SAT IN MY LIVING ROOM SINCE WITH LITTLE OR NO HANDLING. THIS WAS DIFFICULT TO PHOTOGRAPH AND TOOK MANY ATTEMPTS TO FINALLY CATCH IT IN THE BEST LIGHT.THE LENGTH IS APPROX 1 3/4 INCHES LONG. THE BOTTOM LABEL READS..M-3257 ZUNI ROSELLA LANASEE HUORITE BOBCAT $55.00 I DO OFFER FREE SHIPPING SO IF YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS


ZUNI TURTLE FETISH BY GEORGETTE QUAM

THIS IS A ZUNI TURTLE FETISH BY GEORGETTE QUAM THAT IS APPROX 2 INCHES LONG AND 1 3/4 INCHES ACROSS. I BELIEVE THE STONE IS GREEN STRIPED SERPENTINE. THE EYES ARE TURQUOISE AND AND THERE ARE 7 SMALL BEADS OF TURQUOISE ON THE BACK OF THE SHELL. IT IS A VERY NICE PIECE. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND IT HAS SAT IN MY LIVING ROOM SINCE I BROUGHT IT HOME WHILE ON VACATION WITH LITTLE OR NO HANDLING. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS AS I DO OFFER FREE SHIPPING..


No comments: