Monday, January 23, 2012

mongolian what...


after the bar i really should have went in the house but since i had a half of a cigarette left and alcohol in my blood as soon as my ride dropped me off in front of my house i darted next door to my neighbor's. where i proceeded to have more shots of jeiger. this morning i woke up feeling okay or so i thought. but i was thirsty thirsty thirsty ! i jumped up and grabbed an ice cold pepsi from the fridge and wow one swallow and it was gone. i fell back asleep instantly only to wake later with the hiccoughs and when i opened one eye the curtains were spinning up and up and away. i exhaled and rolled over on my back and opened both eyes and tried to sit up..and not a good idea. it was like my hangover had just decided to clock in and it wasn't until me and mom sat at the mongolian grill feasting on hot fresh grub that i felt my headache start to dissipate. my fortune cookie read you will soon have new clothes. what ?

No comments: