Friday, January 20, 2012

melt down implosion..




OMG i knew i was due but lo and behold i must have been looking the other way and missed my pms monthly implosion. i mean what the fuk ? i always look forward to the explosion. it may not look good on me but it always makes me feel better. there have been too many times i have woken up beside my man only to see him watching me with concern... like he doesn't remember who i am after one of my little atomic episodes of just being mean and nasty. you add that to my temper and folks it is showtime :P my rage gets so concentrated that the dilution for one drop is umm the whole friggin ocean-and that is just to cool it down enough to simple anger. i feel okay though i am not in sync with the full moon anymore. menopause will save me from myself one fine day and spin me around and around while i hold one foot up and sing weeeee

No comments: