Monday, January 30, 2012

speed date

umm i had a friend email me and tell me to check out this site. speed date.com and just like everything on line you have to join or register before they will let you check out the merchandise. even on facebook you have to go thru the process just to have access to view. so i put up an out of focus profile picture and my birth day and year and that is about it. and as soon as i was up and running i was soo hell off that sight. it moved too fast for me. you have 5 minutes with all these faces that are lined up on the bottom of the screen. my second one that opened up without any help from me had a fully erect penis as the profile pic i kid you not ..hehe. don't worry i don't need counselling or anything um am alright. i do realize that was an exception cause i have visited two or three more times. but just out of the blue i checked the link on my spam from there and this is what i found. is that suppose to make me feel good or worried?

No comments: