Friday, December 2, 2011

make-believe imagination...

i already know my make-believe imagination is out of focus and i have to ask..aren't we all? i like being out of focus because it gives me hope that i may shape up into some hot sexy goddess hottie alpha bitch..the closer i focus that is. anyway today was the second day in a row that i was called in to work on my day off, my official work week starts tomorrow but all is well. even though it was in the high thirties this morning you couldn't tell once you were inside our building looking out the window.. Or staring out the window like i like to do way up on the third floor. top of the world from where i stand hehe! Distractions get me everytime where was i ...yes the sunshine was bright and looked warm from my side of the window but my nipples showed me the true temp. i started thinking there is something in room 216 ..yesterday when i walked in and had stripped the first bed and turned toward the second one and bunched up the comforter and started to move it there was this pocket of air or something that was holding a woman's soft laugh . i swear i heard it come from the bed and it was happy and pleasing to my ears. i also decided that i need structure i cannot just write and blog about nothing everyday and get away with it . i mean with my high school education it is a damn shame to let my imagination hide behind my leg..like a child. so i thought maybe i should debate with who else but me ? i know i know brilliance is my middle name folks !
but by my third room that whole concept was slaughtered by my vivid imagination (split personality #342) if I have a choice it has got to be metaphoric or something strange like that ...how about my own brand of crazy ?!! So i wrote down a few subtitles that i would like to commit myself to in the future...you know like writing exercises. fuck it okay more like talking to myself- that is it I WIN. Anyway here's what popped up ....WAIT WAIT BREAK TIME FOR A SECOND JUST HAD A THOUGHT


okay back to my list of subtitles for my writing exercises..sound of laughter, a smack in the face, the price of freedom, over my dead body, cause i said so, my own brand of crazy, by reason of insanity, i'm a little bit country, bell-ringer, faster than a speeding bullet, nine lives, burn it down, all you have to do is ask, try harder, grace, not myself, perfectly normal, it's not like it matter's, tattle tale, bite down on this, song in my heart, elbow grease, cloudy with a chance of tears, easy on the eyes, hard to understand, playing games, time-out, and the power of pussy................which reminds me
MY FIRST WRITING EXERCISE
SO I AM SITTING IN THE BEDROOM OF MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE AND ALL THE GUYS ARE HANGING OUT SMOKING CIGARETTES AND GOSSIPING AMONGST THEIRSELVES AND I AM DRAWN DOWN THE HALL CLOSER AND CLOSER TO HEAR WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I CAN FEEL THE POWER OF ANGST OR SOMETHING IN THE AIR AND I NEED TO KNOW WHY ? AND THESE ARE ALPHA MALES AND THEY ARE NOT REALLY STUNNED TOO BAD WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR AND GRAB A SMOKE FROM THE PACK BEFORE I TURN TO MY MAN FOR A LIGHT. I SAY WHAT'S GOING ON AND ALL I HEAR IS SILENCE AND I THINK TO MYSELF WELL THIS IS SOMETHING BUT MY MAN SAYS YEAH WE CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY SO AND SO IS CRAZY FOR THIS CHICK IT'S LIKE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB AND SHE HAS 4 KIDS AND IT'S LIKE ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DOESN'T WANNA HANG OUT OR SOMETHING AND BABY THIS CHIC IS A SKANK AND THEY ALL START NODDING THEIR HEADS LIKE BOBBLEHEAD IDIOTS AND I JUST SIGH AND STAND UP AND SHAKE MY HEAD AND AS I AM GOING OUT THE DOOR I SAY IN MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER VOICE ..SOUNDS LIKE THE POWER OF PUSSY TO ME


No comments: