Friday, December 9, 2011

breakfast bonus..

since it is officially the winter graduation commencement ceremonies for both washington state university and university of idaho you can bet your bottom dollar that this town is full with people.. bursting at the seams in fact. i was at work a little after 6 am to staff the breakfast bar where i housekeep to make sure the paying guests were not in want.. hehehe but something happened in the midst of making sure the coffee was brewing and the donuts were in place it seems i got my groove back a little more than it was and you know what..it tastes good :) mmhhh mmhhh good
at about 6 40 am all the construction and a contractor or two were all downstairs in my lair for a meeting. these guys are here during the week and even though i don't really know what they look like i clean and make their beds everyday. i was overjoyed at the chance to umm help out with their morning mojo. and i being myself with beauty and legendary charm (when i try i have charm) actually was the one who stole the show and yes i think they loved me. about 9 or 10 of them watched me as i stood and listened to the old guy explain patiently how to make sure the cups are stocked in the dispenser. i was like...i'm just the housekeeper steve and rolled my eyes and started twirling a strand of my hair in my fingers while i did the lower leg twist thing..they got it but poor steve..anyway i am standing there yawning and all the chairs are taken cause they are having a meeting of the minds and the GUY stood up and approached me with his styrofoam cup in tow and i thought to myself- dude do i look ready to actually pour you a cup of coffee ? but he stopped in front of the juice machine & when he saw my gorgeous smile..he was suddenly shy. and for some reason that when their is an audience and someone is shy that just feeds the alpha in me i told him when he looked up ...uh dude this is my nook now and there is a one cup limit! well at least til i figure out how to brew some more that is. he blushed purple and i giggled ..yeah giggled damn me. there was complete silence and everyone started laughing cause he might have been the head boss guy. i guess i had him but when he sat down- he turned to me and said ...god you act like we are married or something ! then i blushed purple and everyone started laughing.

No comments: