Wednesday, December 14, 2011

balance..


the sky was overcast and gloomy..in fact you could see the cold if you looked hard enough out the car window. if that wasn't enough to figure out the cold dark truth that he wasn't going to show after all is said and done then so be it i told myself. carlos castaneda found the coyote with don juans help or maybe it was the peyote mmhhh and i could listen to my instincts this one time for my own good-maybe.
what a wonderful day me and my mother had wandering round my old place of heartache. it seems the city where i had found and lost my love still had a hold on my senses like reins. sonnenberg is the meat market that anyone who lives in spokane shops at for meat unless you are looking for the meat on sprague hehe. okay i will stop with the hooker jokes but both are in the heart of many a male as sonnenbergs sits right smack on sprague so it is two fold when you think of meat market.
sees candy was sweet what else is there to say about the candy shop but the best time i had was at the elementary school on the south hill
i felt like a little girl once i was inside out of the cold and wandering to waste time. the bathroom had stall doors and the sinks and toilets were low enough it seemed to reach my knees i felt like i was in a doll house. my daughter was perfect and i waited for him and looked and finally gave up but when we walked inside the gym i heard KRIS over hear !! fuk i breathe out a sigh of relief cause the reinforcements (her dad and brother) were already ahead of us. i wonder it that makes us the re inforcements for showing up after? i did run into a couple people from the past at fred meyer and at the presentation. i thought oh man here we go when i ran into this chic i have kicked out of my house by force many times before for being drunk- leslie with her six kids. i guess i could change her name to protect her identity but who reads this anyway ? not me, not you, not santa. as soon as she saw me i stood up and said her name but it wasn't like last time when she ran out my door with me almost chasing her down the street. i am different now and i pick my battles but no one walks over me and so she actually left early for some reason :) anyway can't think of anything to blog about that will be full of wisdom because i have to get the tree out or better yet dig it out of the pile of debris in the garage which means moving things around to move this here to move that ..blah blah blah let's just call it the shuffle and i am wrapping presents. i did a cartwheel well my heart did when katie and antone walked in the gym a little late which was okay cause she just got off work. and having a job and employment goes along way with me. my daughter and her family are coming down here to spend christmas with me cause mom is leaving in about a week for 10 days. i would be just fine cause really it is just another day and i could get over being here alone on christmas day if it meant i could walk around in my boxers with my boobies free. i miss that walking to the bathroom in the morning topless is that weird ? no it is just a symptom of being a topless dancer all those years ago kris

i am in the process of talking about the get er done things on my list and we all know actions speak louder than words huih

No comments: