Sunday, December 11, 2011

technical difficulty..

(this was a draft i wrote this morning fresh out of the shower while it was still dark)




early in the morning is how i am going to call this one, because early in the morning sounds less criminal than late late at night right ? it sounds more pre-prepared and organized for what is coming...and what is coming is hiding just outside my door. i can sense it and i haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet. so my senses are down so to speak but my imagination is wide awake. what the hell is going on ? fuk me i need a scout or something to watch my back from what is hiding inn the last remaining shadow of darkness. that much i can comprehend..beware beware miwokdreamer. i cringe away from the window out of habit without turning on the light, why? it stalks me even though i got rid of that red juicy lipgloss and i can't understand it. i feel like a soldier hiding out in the hills of the enemy. it will find me this counting coup thing that i don't want to play anymore. the wind feeds my dread and pushes me into the day against my will. i sigh loudly and reluctantly prepare to surrender. walking out with my hands in the air and a white flag tied around my neck. and only the trees applaud as i take my miss america stroll thru lookout lane. the dead end cul-de-sac makes me dizzy so much so- that i am distracted for a second and of course that is all it takes for me to forget what lies ahead in my haste to get ready to walk to work. all at once every hair on my neck is standing at attention and i know there is no use in denying what just happened. TAG I AM IT. the sunlight was able to touch me as it moved across the room and I JUST HATE BEING IT

No comments: